About Me

My photo
My name is Randi and I am a college Senior. I'm studying in the engineering field and will be graduating in December in 2014! I created a blog to write about my addiction to nail polish ( and all that it involves) and also to document and share my journey to becoming healthy!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Zoya Haul PART II

Hello Lovelies!

I'm glad to have you visiting my page again, and if this is your first time I'd like to revert you back to my previous post where I stated that I will be doing almost a series-type deal with my polishes I picked up fro Zoya's most recent promo (3/$12)! Also, for a reminder, these are my first (few) Zoyas!

Since I started out with my beloved Stevie, which as we know is a PixieDust, I thought it would be fun to do the rest of the Pixies that I picked up, and then move on to the others. So, this post I will be talking about London!


At first glance, I was a tiiiiny bit disappointed. I don't own a lot of grey polished, actually just one from a sub box I have, and I haven't had the chance to use it. Don't get me wrong, the polish look absolutely beautiful in the bottle-I always have a fear it'll look good in the bottle and NOT on my nails. That is what made me feel a bit indifferent about it!


After a good layer of base coat, and one coat of London, I was feeling more hopeful that this color was going to look fabulous on me! I am a natural red head and all my life I have had to watch which colors I wore. For instance, I have not ever been able to wear red. I completely, 100% washes me out! So, for the sake of apologies- I'm soooo sorry I ever doubted you London!


For me, this polish did go on a bit sheer. Sheerer ( if that is even a word?) than I thought, so I did end up using 3 coats. What I did notice, and I LOVE, about these wonderful PixieDust is that you can absolutely tell whenever they are dry! I'm not even sure how to explain it, but you can see it drying into the textured goodness it promises!


The shine and sparkle this lovely grey matte polish gives off is absolutely mind blowing! I can't really wrap my head around the fact that this is a grey matte polish sparkles so much! :)


And yet in this picture (above) you see a completely different side of this polish. It is dark, and sparkly and you can really see all the detailed textures in the dried polish!



Much Love,
Gingerella 



No comments:

Post a Comment