About Me

My photo
My name is Randi and I am a college Senior. I'm studying in the engineering field and will be graduating in December in 2014! I created a blog to write about my addiction to nail polish ( and all that it involves) and also to document and share my journey to becoming healthy!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Quick post!! IMPORTANT

Hello Lovelies! 

Some things have been brought to my attention, so I'd like to address them now! All pictures that I post, with or without my watermark are mine unless noted otherwise! I prefer to use my own pictures and do my own work, but I WILL SITE sources of inspiration when I have resorted to it! Some pictures in my last post were not watermarked, mainly because it was an after thought, but there were some questions. Lol So to clear the air, those are my photos. They were taken the same day as the post, under my OttLight, on my fold away black top table (from Target) and placed on a typical 8.5X11 piece of paper for a better background! :) 

With that being said, I'm looking for a better way to watermark my photos! Open for suggestions! 

Much Love,
Gingerella

No comments:

Post a Comment