About Me

My photo
My name is Randi and I am a college Senior. I'm studying in the engineering field and will be graduating in December in 2014! I created a blog to write about my addiction to nail polish ( and all that it involves) and also to document and share my journey to becoming healthy!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Toes goes!

Soo I don't really have a lot of pictures for this post (but I'll add more later)! I was kind of bored, had an awful day so I wasn't about to leave my house! I received some bad news that two people I went to high school passed away in two unrelated and unfortunate accidents! Today also makes 4 years that I have been out of high school and 4 years since another person I graduated with father pasted away. SO none-the-less, I'm kind of starting to HATE you June 8th! 

Back to the pedi! I wanted something fun, cheerful and summer-y. I'm not totally in love with crazy tribal print but the non-obnoxious ones are really cute so I slapped some on my toes! Honestly figuring out my color combination took the longest... cue boyfriend... I had it narrowed down and he chose the final colors! 


This design was super easy! And the best part, I could be messy and it would still look okay! It was literally sooo simple! All you need to complete this is 3 colors and a striping brush! I'd also suggest having some nail polish remover and some paper towel! 

Step 1: Apply some base coat. I used Zoya Anchor.

Step 2: Appy base color. For this I used 2 coas of Zoya Snow White with appropriate dry time between layers!

Step 3: Apply middle color with a random (or planed) lines to cover the nail from side wall to side wall! I used Color Club Warhol!

Step 4: Apply top color repeating the same lines technique as used in Step 3! I choose to use Color Club Mrs. Robinson! 

Step 5: Apply Top Coat! I used Glisten&Glow HK Girl quick drying top coat! 

I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to ask! :) 

As always, much love,
Gingerella 

No comments:

Post a Comment