About Me

My photo
My name is Randi and I am a college Senior. I'm studying in the engineering field and will be graduating in December in 2014! I created a blog to write about my addiction to nail polish ( and all that it involves) and also to document and share my journey to becoming healthy!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Zoya Haul Part V

Hello Lovelies!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in almost a week, and this isn't going to be a super wordy post either. Just more of a picture oriented post with as many angles and unclose shots as possible! With these crazy snow storms hitting us in PA, a recent passing in the family and an overload of school work-I've been very busy! Not to mention Monday I slipped on some ice and banged up my left wrist, shoulder, and ankle pretty badly... my luck. I really need Spring Break to come sooner rather than later!

BUT, life must go on, and so does my Zoya series that I've been doing! I have two more polishes left and they're highly anticipated in my opinion! The last two I have are Dream and Aurora! So, here we go... This post I am going to be talking about DREAM! :D


If y'all haven't noticed, I have a soft spot for purples and blues! Dream is a considered to be a part of Zoya's Holographic Collection. It's super pretty, high-pigmented, and holo-rific :) When I finally had my order delivered I just could NOT wait to put Dream on! I actually had a black gel polish mani on and I didn't feel like waiting 10+ minutes to take that off so I just applied a real thin coat of Dream over it. OH MM GEE was it in credible to look at! I definitely should have taken a picture of it but I was just too excited!


Please forgive that pesky hangnail and my dry cuticles! This was the third mani I did that day! This is two coats of Dream and I can honestly say that I can completely get lost its color! There is so many different things I could pick out of why I love this color.... It could take forever! LOL


From a distance, you can tell how dynamic Dream really it. It seems like a dark, ocean blue and yet the faint sparkle of the underwater world... keeping with my "It Looks Like The Ocean" theme I have in my head! :p





What I really like about this photo of Dream is that you can really start to see the holographic in polish! You can still see the dynamic color of the blue too!


As Always, Much Love,
Gingerella




No comments:

Post a Comment