About Me

My photo
My name is Randi and I am a college Senior. I'm studying in the engineering field and will be graduating in December in 2014! I created a blog to write about my addiction to nail polish ( and all that it involves) and also to document and share my journey to becoming healthy!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome Back!!

Well, well, well....

Look who is making a come back to the blog world! Sorry everyone for my little hiatus that I was quickly forced to take! First off, I am now a PROUD PENN STATE ALUMNI with a Bachelors of Science in the Engineering!


It has been a long, long time coming but it was so worth it in the end! So now that I have finally settled down from the end of college push and all the craziness of afterwords becoming a grown up. I am ready to dive back into the blog world.

I am still on my journey to become a healthier version of myself so I will still be talking about my personal gains and struggles within the world of lifting weights and eating healthy! I will also still be sharing, but less often, about polish. I still have my collection but I have been on a MAJOR no buy for some time since I was commuting just under a hour to school every day, the money needed to be saved, so it was.

This past Christmas I received a Silhouette Cameo from my parents, and accessories from my boy friend. SO I have been doing a ton, and I mean it, A TON of crafting!! My Mom and I are sharing the spare bed room and have officially turned it into our Craft/Quilting Room. The progress is slow, but it is amazing to say the least! This also means that I have a really nice spot for me to sit and blog now too, so WIN WIN situation over here!

Some other exciting news, I'm going to be an AUNTIE for the very first time. So don't be surprised if you see some baby things pop up every now and again either :)

As always, much love,
Randi B.

No comments:

Post a Comment